Green houses are climate controlled. NEO Floritech Green Houses have a variety of applications, the majority being, off-season growing of vegetables, floriculture, planting material acclimatization, fruit crop growing for export market and plant breeding and varietals improvement.
NEO Floritech Green Houses are built of a G.I. structure wherein crops are grown under a favorable artificially controlled environment and other conditions viz. temperature, humidity, light intensity, photo period, ventilation, soil media, disease control, irrigation, Fertigation and other agronomical practices throughout the season irrespective of the natural conditions outside.
In conventional Agronomical practices, the crops are being grown / cultivated in the open field under natural conditions where the crops are more susceptible to sudden changes in climate i.e. temperature, humidity, light intensity, photo period and other conditions due to which the quality, yield of a particular crop can get affected and may be decreased.
NEO Floritech Green Houses are available in different sizes and constructed as per customer requirement. The sizes vary from as small as 100 Sq. M to 10,000 Sq M and more.
The degree of sophistication also varies from a simple polyhouse with polyethylene sheet covering to highly sophisticated, fully automated systems with Poly carbonate sheet roofing (double walled), PAR lightings, boom irrigation, rolling benches and full scale computerized (fully automated) systems.
· Special Aluminum locking and fastening profile for covering material.
· Designed to withstand wind speed of 140 Kmph, Snow, hail, storm, heat & cold.
· Bears, hanging load 25 - 30 Kg per Sq. Mt.
· Natural Roof and side wall ventilation system.
· UV stabilized covering materials of Polyethylene / Polycarbonate / Acrylic.
· Cellulose Cooling Pad and Exhaust Fan System.
· Heating system in cold climate.
· CO2 Generator.
· Shading / Thermal Net
· Trellising system for vegetable.
· Trestles system for flowers.
· Easy to assemble & dissemble.
· Complete structure is assembled with Nut-bolts.
· No welding is required.
Components of NEO Floritech Green House
· Green House G.I. structure.
· Covering material-UV stabilized Polyethylene / Polycarbonate / Acrylic.
· Root Ventilation & Side wall roll up curtains.
· Cooling pad and Fan System.
· Shading / Thermal net Manually / motorized.
· Micro Irrigation System.
· Fertigation System
· Misting System.
· Heating System.
· CO2 Generator.
· Control System - Manual / Semi Automatic / Automatic. Fully Computerized / Weather Station.
· Planting material, soil media.
· Reduction in labour cost
· Less fertilizer requirement, thus reduction in fertilizer cost.
· Low water requirement thus saving in water.
· Less chances of disease attack, thus reduction in disease control cost.
· Higher Efficiency of Water & Fertilizer Use.
· Cultivation in problematic topography.
· Cultivation in problematic soil conditions.
· Cultivation in problematic climate conditions.
· Requires less area to get better yield and benefits.
· Easy to operate, maintain & control.
Fully Computerized Control System
Most of the time the owner prefers Mutually Controlled System or Semi Automatic Controlled System because of low investment. But in such type of Control Systems it requires a lot of attention and care. Also it is very difficult and cumbersome to maintain uniform environment inside the Green House. Ultimately this affects crop production, non uniform growth, low quality of the crop.
NEO Floritech Computerized Control System is the solution to come over this problem and to maximize returns. Computer provides a faster and precise operation in the Green House. Also it stores, displays and prints the Green House information as needed. Computer can do the following operations as per the pre-scheduled programme:
· Application of Liquid Fertilizer or Water Soluble Fertilizer (N:P:K) and other Nutrients to the plant.
· Operation of Misting System as required.
· Opening and closing of ventilators and side wall roll up curtains as needed.
· Operation of shading net / Thermal screen.
· Operation of cooling pad and fan.
· Operation of heating system.
· Operation of CO2 Generator, Climate Control, Temperature, Humidity, Heat Radiation, Control of EC, PH, PPM level in irrigation water etc. as required to the plant.
Green House Shed - Suitability
NEO Floritech Green House Technology is suitable for :-
· Production of vegetable crops.
· Production of off-season flowers, vegetables.
· Production of Roses, Carnation, cut-flowers etc.
· Plant propagation, raising of seedlings.
· Primary and secondary hardening nursery of Tissue cultured plant.
· Growth / Production of rare plants, orchids / herbs, medicinal plants
Low Cost Green Houses ( Bamboo Poly House )
Bamboo Green House: The problem of high price can be solved by using alternate material than steel, using innovative construction techniques and by engaging local labor or farmer into construction process. Bamboo polyhouse offers the above mentioned solution. This polyhouse even offers separate designs depending upon the terrain, rainfall and crop requirement.
Bamboo polyhouse is a social enterprise! It means local people would be trained and employed for the creation of polyhouse. The idea being that the vocational training would be given to participants who are mainly local people. The idea of using bamboo has multiple implications. Firstly the local bamboo grower gets good price for his produce and local unemployed youth can be trained very easily.
Designs for Poly -Houses
Designs for Poly -Houses